Mercedes-Benz Flexible Service System/A-Service
This service is recomended every 10,000 - 13,000 miles or every year. Below is a description of the services performed on your Mercedes-Benz when you bring it in for A-Service (See maintenance schedule for table).
- Change your vehicle's engine oil and filter
- Replace the dust filter in all SLK, CLK, C-Class and E-Class models
- Ensure the warning and indicator lamps, horn, windshield/headlamp wiper and washer systems, and seat belts are functioning correctly
- Inspect tires and check tire pressure (including spare)
- Inspect brake pad thickness and disc condition
- Check and correct all fluid levels
- Reset your vehicle's FSS counter
*Model year 1998 through current models are equipped with the Flexible Service System (FSS)
Get Your Mercedes-Benz Serviced The Right Way,
Call (310) 441-1956 For A Free Diagnostic.