Cooling Systems Service
Regular recomended Service:
Recommended at three-year intervals to ensure proper cooling during the summer months and a safe level of antifreeze protection during the winter months.
- Pressure-test the coolant system.
- Cap, drain and flush the system
(including engine block and heater core)
- Replenish the cooling system with Mercedes-Benz approved
antifreeze for -25°F protection
Signs that your Mercedes-Benz may have a malfunctioning air conditioning system include:
- Your air conditioner blows only hot air from the vents.
- The air conditioner blows cold only sporadically.
- There are noises when you run your air conditioner.
Air Conditioning Service begins with our state-of-the-art air conditioning system diagnostic test. This diagnosis includes:
- Inspection of the air conditioning compressor drive belt for cracks or damage.
- Inspection of all air conditioning-related components for leaks or damage.
- A check for proper operation of the air conditioning compressor and other components prior to service.
- Testing lines, hoses, seals, and other system components for leaks.
Depending on the results of the diagnosis, the system is then serviced only as required to ensure proper operation, which might include:
- Evacuate refrigerant from the system.
- Recharge the system using the appropriate refrigerant to the exact system capacity according to the vehicle manufacturer’s specifications.
- Perform any necessary service on compressor, evaporator, condenser, and electrical controls.
- Recheck the system to ensure proper operation.
Get Your Mercedes-Benz Serviced The Right Way,
Call (310) 441-1956 For A Free Diagnostic.