Regular recomended Service:
Recommended at three-year intervals to ensure proper cooling during the summer months and a safe level of
antifreeze protection during the winter months.
Signs that your Mercedes-Benz may have a
malfunctioning air conditioning system include:
- Pressure-test the coolant
- Cap, drain and flush the system
(including engine block and heater core)
- Replenish the cooling system with
antifreeze for -25°F protection
- Your air conditioner blows only hot air from the
- The air conditioner blows cold only
- There are noises when you run your air
Air Conditioning Service begins with our
state-of-the-art air conditioning system diagnostic test. This diagnosis includes:
- Inspection of the air conditioning compressor drive belt
for cracks or damage.
- Inspection of all air conditioning-related components for
leaks or damage.
- A check for proper operation of the air conditioning
compressor and other components prior to
- Testing lines, hoses, seals, and other system components
Depending on the results of the diagnosis, the system
is then serviced only as required to ensure proper operation, which might include:
- Evacuate refrigerant from the system.
- Recharge the system using the appropriate refrigerant to
the exact system capacity according to the vehicle manufacturer’s specifications.
- Perform any necessary service on compressor, evaporator,
condenser, and electrical controls.
- Recheck the system to ensure proper
Get Your Mercedes-Benz Serviced The Right Way,
Call (310) 441-1956 For A Free Diagnostic.
Major work is
backed by one year unlimited mileage guarantee. Minor adjustments and tune-ups carry a six
month, unlimited mileage guarantee. Guarantee covers all parts and labor. Some exceptions apply
call for details (310) 441-1956
Magnuson-Moss Act of 1975 - Federal Law Prohibits
any dealer from implying or denying routine warranty service because scheduled routine maintenance
was performed at an independent facility,
Title 15 Chapter
50 sections 2301-2312 US Federal Code