Indicators that your Mercedes-Benz could possibly have a malfunctioning air cooling system consist of:
- Your air conditioning unit produces mainly heat from your vents
- The air cooling system produces cold air occasionally
- You notice noises any time you operate the air conditioning unit
Cooling Service starts with our state-of-the-art cooling system analysis. The diagnosis consists of:
- Examination of the air conditioning compressor drive belt for wear and tear
- Examination of all of the air conditioning-related parts for leakages as well as damage
- An inspection for correct operation of the cooling compressor along with other elements preceding to service. Testing lines, hoses, seals, along with other system parts for leakages
Based on the outcomes from the diagnosis, the system is then serviced only as necessary to make certain correct operation, that might consist of:
- Evacuate refrigerant from your cooling system
- Recharge the system utilizing the suitable refrigerant to the precise system capacity based on the Mercedes-Benz manufacturer’s requirements
- Carry out all required service on compressor, evaporator, condenser, as well as electrical equipment
- Recheck the system to make certain correct operation.
- Your Mercedes-Benz service center, G&N Motors certified Master Technician will even conduct a 36-point Inspection.
Your Mercedes-Benz is certain to get a comprehensive inspection to ensure every one of the key systems are in excellent operating order.
Get Your Mercedes-Benz Repaired Right,
Call (310) 441-1956 For A Free Diagnostic.